Benefits of Membership in
Rodney Parham District Business & Merchants Association
What is the Cost? - $85.00 yearly dues (July-June)
Why join? - Here are just a few good reasons……
You have the heard the phrase, “It takes a village……”. Well now you are an official member of this dynamic village known as West Village, where merchants on the Rodney Parham corridor are bonding together to create a revitalized area as a destination for family-fun, shopping, and phenomenal dining options. We are creating a brand in our great city of Little Rock much like many of our other favorite areas like Hillcrest, Heights, Argenta, SOMA, and East Village. Look out Little Rock. West Village is on the move!!
As a member to the Rodney Parham Merchants Association we know you will be proud to promote West Village’s mission: to create a marketplace for community members, residents, and visitors to enjoy family-friendly experiences alongside a safe entertainment district offering a wide variety of restaurants and local merchants. It will be a place you can come and buy local, support local merchants, and experience being a part of unique village-like setting.
And as a member of our organization you will have a plethora of great opportunities and ways your business will benefit and prosper. You can expect:
· Monthly merchant meetings where we look at our progress, discuss activities, mix & mingle, and promote our individual businesses. Also, we will have specific meetings to address the special needs of Property Managers in our corridor
· West Village window and car decals you can proudly display to promote our destination
· Network with other merchants – we are neighbors supporting neighbors
· Two events per year – open to the public – with the idea of drawing new and existing customers into our corridor so we can show them “Why West Village”
· A social media platform to promote our association, but more importantly, promote your business across all of Arkansas and beyond
· The opportunity to meet with city officials to help beautify our streets, shopping areas, and landscapes
· Be an integral part in revitalizing our area in West Little Rock
· A variety of educational/informative seminars throughout the year to keep your businesses apprised of important happenings